Clear Creek

Well it just happened that I went back to Clear Creek for the day.  The weather was close to 70 degrees but the wind was blowing pretty good as always.  I tie on a Amy's Ant and start working upstream for the next three hours.  I catch a fish early, then as I am working upstream towards a big pool a fellow fly fisher runs down the hill on the other side of the creek than me and starts fishing the pool I am about to fish.  I couldn't believe this guy had the balls to do that!  I ignore him and cast through the same pool he is fishing and then continue to move upstream.  The action picks up throughout the day and I end up with over a dozen fish to hand plus double digit misses too.  Despite the idiot I still had a great day!





Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Streamside Leaders Nano Dragon 11'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

Popular Posts