Clear Creek

 Headed up to Clear Creek around 2pm and fished for about two hours at a spot free from ice.  I fished what was already tied to the line which was a Amy's Ant down to a caddis nymph.  With this being the first time I have fished since November, I was a little rusty with the casting.  I finally get a few good casts and hook into a little brown on the nymph.  I casts to a couple slack areas and get a couple bites on the Amy's Ant, but the next two fish both took the nymph.  I keep moving upstream and finally land a brown on the amy's ant to finish off the day right.  Headed back to town and played 18 holes of frisbee golf to really finish the day off for good measure.  Pretty good first day of the year!! 





 

Comments

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to watching another year of your fishing adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The snow just won't go away around here, so it's been a slow start to the year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts