Clear Creek

Going back to one of my favorite spots to start the day off.  I tie on my Amy's Ant and head to the water.  The sun was out, the winds were low to start and the water was clear.  I work upstream for a couple hours and pick up 15 fish including two brookies and a rainbow.  The next spot I chose was a spot I had not fished in probably a year or better.  The clouds moved in but the weather was still pretty nice and I had a big section of water to myself.  With ideal conditions in hand I work my way upstream picking up another 10 before calling it a day.  Being in a spot I had not visited in a while I finished off the day taking my nicer camera out and getting some photography in.   Great day!
 
 
 
 

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

Popular Posts