Colorado River Day 2

Had such a good time the day before I decided to hit the same stretch of water but bring the nicer camera for some photography.  Just like yesterday the fishing was fantastic.  One cool thing I got to see was a osprey sitting on a fallen tree branch.  It was there long enough for me to catch a fish and leave it on a rock and watch it swoop down and get it.  Other than that I got to catch too many fish to count and got to see elk and deer on the walk back to the car.  Great finish to the trip!
 

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly That Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos Kevin. I was recently happy to see Tenkara Rising on other blogs on my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Howard! That's cool. I am amazed how many people visit this site and from so many countries across the globe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts