Blue Creek and East Cimarron Creek day 3

Third day of the trip and the weather was really windy and raining on and off all day.  I decide to drive to the Black Canyon but on the way see some water and decide to fish it.  I walk down the hill to the water and fish upstream for about 100 yards or so.  I am on fish almost immediately and end up catching 10 in about an hour.  I drive a little further down the road and find another spot to fish the same creek.  This time the fishing is slower and I only catch 3 in the next hour.  Still nice to catch fish on a new creek.  I finish off the day driving down to East Cimarron Creek and catching a couple fish before it got to dark to fish.

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Flies That Worked:  Amy's Ant, Para Hopper, PMX(yellow)

Comments

Popular Posts