Boulder Creek

Headed up to Boulder Creek with low flows and cloudy skies for the day.  I end up fishing two different sections for a couple hours each separated by photography break.  The first area gives up ten and the second gives up eleven, all on the Amy's Ant.  I fish an area below the falls and one above the falls not really noticing a difference.  Pretty good day on the creek for being in the 50's.
 

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The rain let me have it to myself!

      Delete
    2. I've been missing in action for a while Kevin but you're still one of the best, especially when it comes to "painting" some beautiful trips on my favorite waters. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts