Clear Creek

Headed up to Clear Creek again for a few hours of fishing.  The first spot I try is Tunnel 5, hoping that nobody has fished it yet.  I get to the water around 11am and don't see anyone fishing.  I walk downstream a ways and start fishing my way back to the car.  I get three shots at fish and miss each one of them.  So I get back to the car with zero fish at spot one and move down canyon to a random pullout.  After walking down a little a start fishing back up to the car again.  First cast and I get a bite but miss the set.  That being said this area ended up having a lot more action and I end up catching 4 little browns before calling it a day around 3pm.  Tough day of fishing, but still nice day in the canyon.





Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Streamside Leaders Nano Dragon 11'
Flies that worked:  Amy's Ant, BWO

Comments

Popular Posts