Day 31

Second day at Goose Creek, this time by myself.  Fished the same set up as the day before and started in the same place just north of the campsite.  Tried a few different spots as I made my way downstream with the same results as yesterday, well over twenty fish caught throughout the day.


Almost all of the fish caught were brookies but I did manage to land a 11" rainbow hiding under a tree.  The brookies were all in the range of 4"-9" but some of them had some fight in them.


I ended the day a little early to have some dinner and try and get some sunset pictures, but the sky would not cooperate with me and I didn't get any good pictures.  I did get out around midnight and take some star shots that turned out pretty good.  A great finish to a great day(even though I lost 5 flies today)!

Comments

Popular Posts