Back to Clear Creek

Headed up high to fish one of my favorite sections on what turned out to be a beautiful day.  I tie on a Amy's Ant followed by a Film Critic and start working my way upstream.  I takes a few holes but my first fish is a cutthroat on the Film Critic.  As I work upstream I catch fish both on the Amy's Ant and Film Critic and end up with eleven fish for the day.  I call it around 3pm and head home before traffic hits.  Good day!

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Flies That Worked:  Amy's Ant, Film Critic

Comments

  1. Beautiful as usual Kevin. I hadn't ever heard of a film critic so I had to look it up. Cool looking fly. Do you tie your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had never used it before a couple weeks ago when St petes fly shop recommended it. I have used it a couple times with pretty good results. I am terrible at tying flies still, so I buy most of mine.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts