Clear Creek

Headed up to Clear Creek for a few hours to try my luck on a creek that is still running high and stained.  I pick a pullout in the sun and walk down a ways so I can fish upstream all day.  Third hole in I get a little brookie to take a ant pattern.  Sadly this is the only fish all day.  I did have a few other fish bite and nose the fly but nothing hooked.  I call it after three hours and head home.

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly that Worked:  Ant

Comments

  1. Kevin, the fall colors and Clear Creek were magnificent the past two days. Thanks for keeping my love for this water alive. I hope you've checked out the "new" Clear Creek in the canyon since they finished the construction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome. I have not yet fished the new sections with the path, but I am sure it will happen sooner than later.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts