Camping day 2

I wake up early and walk down a little further than I did the day before but mostly fish the same meadow I did the previous day.  Once again the wind is blowing pretty good all day, making the casting exceptionally hard.  That being said, I killed it all day long, going through three amy's ant flies due to how mangled they got.  I ended up catching all browns on day one and all browns on day two except for one really nice 14" rainbow towards the end of the day.  I fish for about 5 hours before calling it a day and heading back to camp to pick up the backpack and hike out.  The walk out takes about 45 minutes and once again I have a feeling of satisfaction in a great first camping trip of the year.





Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Streamside Leaders Nano Dragon 11'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

Popular Posts