Camping day 1

It had been forever since I had went camping so I decided to do a two day solo camping trip in a brand new area for me.  After a long drive I hike in about 40 minutes before setting up camp and getting ready to fish.  After dropping the pack and walking another 40 minutes down canyon I finally get to the water around 2pm.  First cast, fish on!  Third Cast, fish on!  Forth cast, fish on!  This is how it went for the next 4 hours as I fished my way back up to the campsite.  To my surprise I only got about half way before calling it a day with too many fish to count.  I walk back to camp with a satisfaction of a great day, which I have not had in a while.  Love Colorado!





Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Streamside Leaders Nano Dragon 11'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

Popular Posts