Day 3 in the Winds

Had the choice of hiking up to some high lakes or fish the river again today.  I decided to fish the river again and see what happens.  I walk down to the top of the third lake and start fishing my way back up to camp.  My first fish is a nice 12" Brown to start the day off right.  Just like the day before the action is pretty consistent but just slightly slower.  By the time I finish 75 fish have been caught including one more cutty.  Third great day of fishing and I still have not seen another person!


Rod:  Iwana 12' 6/4
Line:  Level Line 12'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. Ah, your Wind Rivers series takes me back to my youngest days and earliest memories, catching brookies out of Lower and Upper Brooks lakes or the east fork of the Wind River...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts