800 days of fishing!

For my 800th day of fishing since I started, Clear Creek was the destination.  I fished maybe my favorite spot on the creek and had a great day.  I used a green amy's ant the whole day and the action never let up.  The temperature was in the 60's but the wind was crazy all day.  Despite the tough wind condition I have my best day of the year so far, catching 19 in about two hours time with at least six more on and off.  All Browns!  I call it a day after two hours because the wind was making it harder than it's worth.  Great 800th day!





Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Streamside Leaders Nano Dragon 11'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. Congratulations! It's really impressive that you've stuck with documenting all these days, and I really enjoy reading about them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts