Clear Creek

Today's outing was up to Clear Creek again but this time I tried a couple new sections.  The first spot I try is just the next section up from yesterdays spot.  I end up catching just two at this spot, but one of them was a 13" Brookie!  That may be the biggest brook trout I have ever caught!  My second area gets cut short when someone high holes me again, so I just leave and find a spot with no one else.  I find a pullout and start fishing upstream.  Once again the action is slow but I do manage to to land three, including two nice size browns.  I call it day after I finish this section and head home.  Another good day!





Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Streamside Leaders Nano Dragon 11'
Flies that Worked:  Amy's Ant, Chubby Chernobyl, Parachute Adams

Comments

Popular Posts