Clear Creek Again

Headed back up to Clear Creek again for a few hours to see if I could get back to some normal numbers of fish.  I head back up to the sections above Idaho Springs but try two different spots.  Spot number one gives up a fish pretty quickly and then six more before I have worked up to another fisherman.

The next spot also gives up the first fish quickly but thankfully the fishing on the this section is a little better and I manage to pick up sixteen here before it's all said and done.  As a added bonus I did manage to catch a rainbow before the end.  I call it after about 4 hours of fishing and over twenty to hand.
Great day of fishing!

Rod:  Iwana 12' 6/4
Line:  Furled 12'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. All I can say is wow, Kevin. I've fished that section and it never looked so nice and the fish so beautiful. Well done man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts