Clear Creek

Guess what? Back to Clear Creek again but a couple different spots again.  First stop is a spot I have fished about a month ago with a friend.  I catch one early but then the struggles begin.  Just like the last couple days, the fish seem to be wary of the Amy's Ant.  But everything I switch to gets even less action, so I put the Amy's Ant back on.  I end up catching around ten again before picking up and finding a brand new area to fish.  Hoping my luck would be the same as yesterday I start working upstream.  I do pick up a few browns and a couple rainbows but nothing of the size from yesterday.  I call it around 2:30 and head back to the car with a good day of fishing completed.
 

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

Popular Posts