Another good day on Halfmoon Creek

Second day of the camping trip up to Halfmoon Creek and today I decide to walk downstream for the first half of the day and spend the back half working my way back up to the campsite.  The hope of the day is to catch a cutthroat, rainbow, brown, and brookie to get the grand slam.



Over the coarse of the day I manage to land a number of brookies. browns, and rainbows but can't seem to find a cutthroat.  That being said, I still had a fantastic day of fishing and did not see another fisherman on the water.  When it is all said and done I have caught a couple dozen fish and finished off the two day trip with an almost perfect fishing day in the books.

Rod:  Iwana 12' 6/4
Line:  Furled 12'
Flies that worked:  Green Drake, Amy's Ant

Comments

Popular Posts