Clear Creek

Last day of the trip so I decide to fish the Fraser River on the way home.  I try a spot in town and work my way upstream a ways.  I am seeing no fish and getting no action so I pick up and drive over the pass and fish Clear Creek for a few hours.  I fish a couple spots I like above Idaho Springs and manage to get thirteen before it was all said and done.  It was nice to be able to fish the Amy's Ant with success after the last couple days.  Good finish to the trip.

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly That Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. I haven't been out but once on Clear Creek so far. Thanks for some more great pictures and please save a few fish for me Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words as always. I put the fish back, so they are ready for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts