Clear Creek

Headed back to Clear Creek on a beautiful but windy day.  I started at a spot I hadn't fished in a long time as my first choice was taken.  I start with a green Amy's Ant and work my way upstream.  A few minutes into it and I have my first brown of the day.  Over the next hour and a half, casting between wind gusts, I manage to land another ten browns on the amy's ant.  I take a little break and then move to a new spot further downstream to finish the day.  Second spot turned out to be just as good.  I end up catching 6 more browns and a rainbow in about an hours fishing.  I call it a day around 3pm and head home with another great day of fishing in the books.
 

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly That Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. Great photos (as usual) Kevin. Particularly like the last one, that's such a cool angle of that fish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts