Clear Creek

Headed back up to Clear Creek for a few hours to see if I would have better luck than last time.  The weather was nice and the wind was not nearly as problematic as two days ago.  I tie on a Amy's Ant and start fishing.  Sadly the fishing is slow in the first hour and a half and I only get nine little browns to take the fly.  I decide to try a different area and head downstream a ways.  New area picks the pace up a bit and I finish the day with twenty fish in three hours.  Always nice to get into some numbers and action.

Rod:  Tenkara USA Iwana 12'
Line:  Tenkara Pyrenees Woven 12'
Fly that Worked:  Amy's Ant

Comments

  1. I just love that place and I think you do as well Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do now, but I used to struggle big time on this creek.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts